Priced from $148.50 to $216.00
Taken from Rowan: "Knit this ladies cable sweater from Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine 58, a design by Martin Storey using the super soft yarn Brushed Fleece (extra fine merino wool and baby alpaca.) With an all over chunky cable pattern and ribbed edgings, this knitting pattern is suitable for the more experienced knitter."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Rowan Magazine, Issue 58, page 142.
- Size US 8 and 10 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and a cable needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32-34, 36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-50 inches" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20.5 sts and 20 rows over 4" in pattern.
- Color Shown is 263 Cairn.