On sale from: $10.74
This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website - This cute and summery cowl can be knit either flat and then seamed or in the round on circular needles (instructions for both versions are incuded).
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 7 straight needles OR US 7 circular needles (no longer than 20") (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: approximately 8.5" (21 cm) deep x 25" ( 63 cm) around after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in lace pattern.
- Color Shown is 06 Riviera.