Priced at $44.00
This design is a free pattern from the Plymouth website - Everybody needs a good chunky cowl in their wardrobes for winter! This cowl features a simple pattern comprised of knit and purl stitches that's easy to memorize so you can take this project anywhere! Wear it as a normal cowl when it's finished, or pull the ends over your shoulders to level up your outfit and keep warm when you go out.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Plymouth website. Remember to download the pattern by follow-ing the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 11 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Approx.: 16" x 36".
- Gauge: 4 sts = 1" over pattern.
- Yarn shown is Plymouth Yarn Viento in the shade 0008 Deep Taupe.