Priced at $240.00
Taken from Interweave Crochet Winter 2014: The shawl's motif, which moves from circle to star to square, lends itself to yarns with long runs of color to allow each element of the motif to have its own color. The Motifs are assembled in a square-ish silhouette for a unique final shape."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Crochet Winter 2014, pg 74 - Shuriken Shawl
- Size US I Crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), yarn needle, & two 1.5" buttons are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 52" square after blocking.
- Gauge: Not given
- Color Shown is #355, #364, & #320. We don't currently carry #320, so we are substituting similar color #369.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Colors Available in this Kit