Priced from $54.00 to $78.95
Taken from: Noro Kureyon "Seashell Ripple" - An easy lace pattern creates ripples of color that culminate in a gently scalloped lower edge for a bright, reversible shawl perfect for many occasions.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Susan Ashcroft
- Size US 10-32" needles and size J crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, scrap yarn and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 72"/183cm wide, 23.5"/59.5cm after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 22 rows = 4 inches
in Stockinette Stitch.
- Color shown is 326 Fuchsia/Brown/Turquoise/Blue.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit