Priced at $84.00
Taken from: Pom Pom Magazine - Issue 34 - Fall 2020 "Celestite" - Soft, squishy, and oh-so-comfy are the Celestite socks! Based off of the beautiful flecked stone where it gets its namesake from, Celestite is a knit sock featuring textured colorwork and an afterthought heel. Worked from the toe up, this project uses Judy's Magic Cast On and the tubular cast-off (but you can use whatever is most comfortable for you)!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Isabel Ale.
- Size US 0 and US 1 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3)
- Finished Measurements: Foot circumference (unstretched): 18 (21, 24)cm / 7 (8¼, 9½)"
Leg length: 12.5cm / 5"
Leg and foot length are adjustable, but additional yarn may be required for significant lengthening.
- Gauge: 34 stitches and 42 rows = 4 inches in Chart pattern in the round on 2.25mm needles after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Ocean by the Sea Twirl but Neighborhood Fiber Co Rustic Fingering is a great substitute.