Priced from $32.00 to $64.00
Taken from: Lynn Di Cristina's Ravelry page - "Carroll Park" - This triangular-shaped shawl is perfect for any adventurous beginner and beyond who is itching for some simple lacework between panels of garter stitch stripes! The large lace holes add interest by keeping you engaged throughout the project while the garter stitch stripes provide a meditative rest for your hands and mind.
- Designed by Lynn Di Cristina.
- Size US 9 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2).
- Finished Measurements: (Top edge x garter BO edge x top center to lower point)
Small: Approximately 63" x 40" x 22" (160 cm x 101 cm x 56 cm)
Large: Approximately 81" x 48" x 29" (206 cm x 122 cm x 74 cm)
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in garter after blocking
- Yarn shown is Neighborhood Fiber Co. Organic Studio Worsted
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits