This free pattern can be found on the Jimmy Beans Wool Free Pattern Page! : "A charming jacket worked in chunky weight with areas of texture to emphasize the short color changes in this beautiful hand-dyed yarn. This little gem has an extra large offset collar, and a
flared waist for some pint-sized panache. The main body of the jacket is worked in stockinette with seed stitch cuffs, collar and pleats for touches of textures to subtly change the look of the yarn without a busy stitch pattern to
compete with the gorgeous colors. Finished off with oversized buttons this is sure to keep your little one cozy and stylish!"
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This free pattern can be found on the Jimmy Beans Wool Free Pattern Page.
- Sizes: 3m (6m, 12m, 18m, 2T, 4T).
- Finished Chest: 20 (21,22,23,25,27)".
- Size US 10-32" circular needle and US 10 dpns are required but not included.
- Gauge: 14 sts to 4 inches.
- Also required but not included: 3 buttons (3 additional clear buttons optional) and small sew-on snap.
- Color shown: Andie's Room.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.