Priced from $56.00 to $84.00
Written for either a scarf or shawl version, this fun pattern incorporates easy colorwork for maximum fun! The color changes are worked using slipped stitches, and only one color is used at a time. Pick your two favorite colors of Feliz and dash to the finish line on this one!
- The Interesting Bits is a free pattern on our site!
- Designed by Lisa R. Meyers
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) 29" or 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, waste yarn
- Sizes: Scarf (Shawl)
- Finished Measurements: Shawl: 65" along upper edge, 32" long from center of upper edge to lower point; Scarf: 6.5" wide x 78" long
- Gauge: 22 sts and 40 rows = 4" in Belted Stripes patt
- Scarf is shown in Feliz #Z2206 Mulberry (MC) & #Z9089 Huarache (CC). Shawl is shown in Manos del Uruguay Milo, but Feliz works equally as well! 1 (2) skeins of MC & 1 (1) skein of CC are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits