Priced at $14.50
Taken from Knit Simple Spring and Summer 2010: "Two different bottle cozies keep your liquid refreshments well insulated. The green version has a twisted cord tie and a garter-stitch body, worked sideways and attached to a disc-shaped bottom. The blue cover is a ribbed tube with a tight bind-off that keeps it from sliding off the bottle ."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- The pattern is in Knit Simple Spring and Summer 2010.
- Size US 7 needles and US 7 dpns (for I-cord).
- Finished Size: Green Cover - 7" x 12". Blue Cover - 9.5" circumference and 7.5" length.
- Gauge: 20 st and 32 rows to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #3043 Juniper and # 3068 Citric.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit