Priced at $20.00
Trust us - the Paper Bag Cap looks a lot better being worn than a grocery sack! Transform one skein of beautiful Maxima into a super cool gift, either for yourself or someone you love. This project is knit sideways, and the crown is shaped using short-rows. The beginning and ending edges are grafted together for a seamless look.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Crochet Hook for Cast-on and waste yarn.
- Sizes: Child (Adult Medium, Adult Large).
- Finished Circumference: 18 (20, 22)".
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in Garter Stitch.
- Yarn shown is Manos del Uruguay Maxima Multi in the shades M9298 Arctic Shadow, M7164 Ultramarine, and M4370 Peach Melba.