Priced at $108.50
From Knitscene Fall 2019 Magazine: The Changing Tides Cowl, a long cowl inspired by ripples in the water as the tide changes, starts with a provisional cast-on and is worked circularly in a tube. The ends are grafted together seamlessly using the garter-stitch circular grafting method.
- Designed by Munro Sisters3
- US Size 9 (5.5 mm) 16" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Marker (m); 3 removable m; spare size 9 (5.5 mm) or smaller 16" cir needle; size I/9 (5.5 mm) crochet hook; waste yarn for provisional CO and to be used as a stitch holder; tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 61" circumference and 12.5" wide
- Gauge: 20 sts x 22 rows = 4" in charted pattern.
- Shown in Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend #3036 Mallard, 7 skeins
- Photo credit: Interweave Press
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits