Priced at $60.00
A little bit of folding combined with simple stitches makes for a stunner of a scarf! Worked from one shaped end to the other, this clever pattern requires just a few seams to create ultra handy pockets (or hand warmers!) at each side of this cozy scarf.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 7" x 64" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts x 32 rows = 4" in Double Moss Stitch, blocked.
19 sts x 36 rows = 4" in Garter Stitch, blocked.
- Color shown is Manos del Uruguay Maxima Solid in the shade 2183 Sweet Potato.