Priced at $24.00
This design is a free pattern from Lucianaloop's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "This cute cowl, designed by fellow Uruguayan designer Lucianaloop (Luciana Lopez), is a fun quick proyect that features a couple of new techniques that will boost your knitting. Knitted in the round, it is inspired by the classic shape of the bandana handkerchiefs."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from Lucianaloop's Ravelry Store. Remember to download the pattern by follow-ing the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 6 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: Width - 10", Length - 11.5", after blocking.
- Gauge: 17 stitches and 20 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch.
- Color Shown: G2197 Hongos.