Priced at $36.60
Taken from Cold Weather Crochet: "Variegated yarn can be difficult to use to show off a stitch pattern. But by adding it as an accent to two semisolid colors, and then working linen stitch, the yarn not only shows off the scarf pattern, but adds a wow factor."
- This pattern is from Cold Weather Crochet, by Marly Bird.
- Size US I-9/5.5mm crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 5" wide by 75" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 16 rows = 4 inches in linen stitch.
- Colors shown: #32 Jewel Blue, #44 Geranio, #204 Velvet Grapes.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits