Priced from $60.00 to $108.00
Taken from The Art of Seamless Knitting: "This versatile tunic follows classic top-down construction--beginning at the neck, the yoke is worked downward to the armholes, with cable patterns centered on the front and back. A small motif from the front, centered on the reverse-stockinette background of the sleeves, ties the elements together in pleasing overall balance. Waist and hip shaping worked in the reverse-stockinette sections between cables results in a slimming hourglass silhouette. For the three largest sizes, there is an option for introducing additional cable patterns to fill in what would otherwise be large expanses of reverse stockinette."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from The Art of Seamless Knitting, pg 81 - Cabled Tunic.
- Size US 7 - 24" circular needles, US 7 - 16" circular needles, US 7 double point needles, US 6 - 24" circular needles, US 6 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32.75 (37, 40.25, 43.75, 48.75, 52.25, 56.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts and 32 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Frank Ochre.