Priced from $46.20 to $123.20
This design is available for purchase from Fifty Four Ten Studio's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Northern Trail blanket is easy to knit with worsted weight yarn. The design features seed stitch 'stripes' in the center of the design, as well as a seed stitch border. The pattern includes instructions for six blanket sizes."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Fifty Four Ten Studio's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 8 - 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Baby, Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL.
- Finished Measurements:
Baby Blanket: 25" wide x 31" long
Small Blanket: 27.5" wide x 35" long
Medium Throw: 30.5" wide x 39" long
Large Throw: 33.5" wide x 43" long
XL Afghan: 36" wide x 47" long
XXL Afghan: 41.5" wide x 51" long
- Gauge: 17 stitches & 23 rows = 4", though gauge is not important for this project.
- Yarn Shown: Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd's Wool Worsted, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Malabrigo Rios as a substitute.