Priced at $47.10
Taken from KnitScene Winter 2015: "Combining subtle texture with slightly variegated yarn, this long looping cowl is a great accessory to snuggle into those times you have to venture outside in chilly winter winds. This cowl is knit flat and grafted in pattern at the end."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from KnitScene Winter 2015, design by Talitha Kuomi.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), H/8 crochet hook, waste yarn, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 12" wide and 62" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 19.5 sts and 26 rows = 4" in Extended Ridge patt.
- Color Shown is #43 Plomo.