Priced at $19.50
Panels of diamond lace are balanced with smooth, winding cables in the Pali hat. Just one skein of squishy Malabrigo Arroyo is all it takes to make this stunning piece. This is a super fun and satisfying project you can complete over the weekend! The stitch patterns are both written and charted.
- Designed by yellowcosmo (Connie Peng)
- Size US 5 (3.75 mm) 16" circular & set of dpns; US Size 3 (3.25 mm) 16" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, cable needle, stitch marker.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Circumference : 20" (50 cm)
- Gauge: 24 sts x 30 rows = 4" in lace pattern, after blocking.
- Shown in Malabrigo Arroyo in color Borrajas. 1 skein is required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits