Priced at $60.00
From Romi Hill: "The Squall Line Shawl is a cuddly oversized shawl incorporating the Wind-and-Shore stitch pattern (from the book) as a knitted-on edging. On this one, I explored how a heavier-weight yarn changes the nature of a lace stitch. The center triangle uses a lace pattern worked on both the front and back sides, but combining this potentially difficult patterning with a heavier yarn makes the stitch just fly off the needles."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits, Fall 2015. Design by Romi Hill.
- Size US 9-32" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), markers, cable needle, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 78" wide and 37" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 21 rows = 4" in charted body motif.
- Color Shown is #98 Tuareg.