Priced at $40.50
Taken from: Nadia Crétin-Léchenne "Good Vibes" - From the designer, "This crescent shaped shawl associates garter stitch and lace pattern, for a elegant and graphic result. Choose your colors and put some Good Vibes on your needles."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from the Ravelry website. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan 75", Height 21" after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 38 rows = 4 inches.
- Yarn Shown: La Bien Aimee Merino Singles, which we don't currently carry. We recommend Malabrigo Mechita as an alternative.