Priced at $60.00
From designer Stella Egidi: Gothic Ballad is is one of those knitting experiments where I found beauty and grace in the simple matching of a stunning yarn with an easy but amazingly impressive lace stich pattern. The result is a crescent shaped shawl worked from top down, in a beautiful double seed stitch texture, interspersed by two stripes of modern, stylized and elegant lace. The final effect, combined with the color and the stunning drape of the Mechita yarn, gives to the shawl a dramatic and "gothic" appearance. This is the perfect project if you are a lace-starter.
- Designed by Stella Egidi
- You can download the pattern from the designer's Ravelry store here:
- US Size 3 (3.25 mm) 32" circular is required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 81.75" wingspan x 20.5" depth
- Gauge: 21.5 sts x 36 rows = 4" in double seed stitch, after blocking
- Shown in Malabrigo Mechita in color Pearl. 3 skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits