Priced at $19.50
Taken from: Knit How "Ce" - You can cast on. You can knit. You can purl. We believe in you. YOU CAN MAKE THESE MITTS. While making them, you are going to put those knits and purls to use AND you are going to mix the two stitches together to create different stitch patterns! The cuffs of the mitts are worked in 1x1 rib. The rest of the mitt is worked in stockinette stitch. In a beautiful, semi-solid hand dyed yarn, these mitts are addictive to make!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Meghan Fernandes and Lydia Gluck.
- Size US 6 and US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3)
- Finished Circumference Measurements: 7 (7 1/2, 8 1/2)" after blocking
- Gauge: 20 sts & 30 rows = 10 cm / 4" over stocking stitch on 4 mm needles after blocking.
- Yarn Shown: The Uncommon Thread Merino DK, which we don't currently carry. We recommend using Malabrigo Arroyo as a substitute.