Priced from $238.50 to $371.00
From the late winter 2020 issue of Vogue Knitting: Squishy brioche is rich in color and texture in this cardigan! All pieces are worked flat and seamed later, providing essential structure. Tosh DK is perfect for this sweater, adding extra dimension to two-color basic brioche. The color possibilities are endless!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Yekaterina Burmatnova
- US Size US Size 5 (3.75 mm): 24" & 40" circular & set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, US Size F-5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook, three 1" buttons.
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL), shown in S size
- Finished Bust Measurements: 45 (45, 51, 56)"
- Finished Length: 21 (23, 24.5, 26)"
- Gauge: 18 sts x 48 rows = 4" in brioche
- Modeled version shown in Ancient Arts Merino DK Light Worsted. Flat-lay version shown in Tosh DK in colors Nassau Blue (Dark Color) & Bittersweet (Light Color). 4 (5, 6, 6) skeins of Dark Color & 5 (6, 7, 8) skeins of Light Color are required.
Colors Available in this Kit