Taken from: Renegade Knitwear "Stolz" - Designer Chris Salas took a different approach on designing a hat by constructing around an "axis," rather than the usual bottom up or top down designs. Mixing a skein of Madelinetosh Vintage and some colorful scraps, an
easy chevron pattern, colorwork, slip stitches, and German short rows to shape the brim and crown,
STOLZ was born, and he is PROUD of it! Grab a skein of worsted or DK weight yarn, dig out some colorful
scraps you didn't want to throw away, and you will also be proud to make and show off this unique piece
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Renegade Knitwear "Stolz"
- Size US 7 -24" circular needle or straight needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: crochet hook and other scrap yarn (for provisional cast on), 2 stitch markers, tapestry Needle.
- Finished Measurements: 9.5" high, 22" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 8 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is Silver Fox with 8 Tosh Vintage Samples in the following colors: Tart, Glazed Pecan, Winter Wheat, Jade, Esoteric, Cobalt, Flashdance and Lepidoptera.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.