Priced at $26.50
Taken from Dull Roar Patterns: "A little mountain on your head! Spiraling lines spice up this easy-to- knit hat, with a rolled hem detail for a touch of extra charm. A great just- past-beginner project or something slightly-more-interesting-than-mindless for the more advanced knitter"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Dull Roar Patterns - Bivouac.
- Size US 8 - 16" circualr needles, US 8 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Earl Grey.