Priced at $24.50
This design is free from the Knitty website.: "I wanted to design a light weight fingerless mitt that would be a good transition piece to wear on those days that aren't too cold but have a bit of a chill in the air. For the traditionalists, this pattern makes a great full mitten as well. Instructions are included for both versions."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is free from the Knitty website.
- Size US 3 needles for working in the round (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Length for Full Mitts: 10 (10.5)". Length for Fingerless Mitts: 7.5 (8)".
- Finished Gauge: 24 sts = 4".
- Color shown is Alizarin. Please note that since Madelinetosh is a hand-dyed yarn, each dye batch may not represent the picture shown.