Priced from $182.00 to $260.00
Taken from Interweave Crochet Winter 2013: This beautiful sweater features a subtle diagonal post stitch pattern and creates a flattering line and slender silhouette. The fingering weight wool provides both warmth and drape while the cowl gives the sweater a soft look.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Crochet 2013, pg 43 - Dana Cowl Pullover
- Size US D & F crochet hooks (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30.5 (33.5, 36.25, 39, 41.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts and 18 rows over 4" in pattern w/ smaller hook
- Color Shown is Burnished.