Originally from: $27.00 to $29.25
Some options as low as $20.25
Taken from Jane Richmond: "Simple fingerless mittens with beaded ribbing ending just below the thumb gusset to create a more casual look. A quick and easy knit, this practical accessory is perfect for fall and winter. Comfortable and highly wearable, these mittens would also make great gift knitting. The pattern is written to fit an average ladies' hand and can also easily be made larger or smaller by adjusting needle size."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from "Island" by Jane Richmond.
- Size US 6 and 7 DP needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Approx 8.25in/21cm long and 6.75in/17cm hand circumference (unstretched).
- Gauge: 22 sts and 30 rows = 4in/10cm in St st on smaller needles in the rnd.
- Color Shown is Chambray, which is no longer available.