Priced from $81.00 to $135.00
Taken from: Laine Magazine 52 Weeks of Shawls - "Sotabosc" - Knitted sideways, this cableword cutie is a triangular shawl that is worked in reverse stockinette stitch with neat i-cord edges. Inspired by gallen beech leaves in the autumn (Sotabosc is a Catalan word that refers to undergrowth on a forest floor), the shawl features a complex-looking design that pleasantly surprises you in it's easy-to-memorize pattern repeat. Suitable for an adventurous beginner and beyond, this wrap is definitely going to be in our queue!
- Designed by Elena Solier Jansà.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2).
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan: 61 (71)" / 154 (186) cm.
Depth: 53 (64)" / 135 (163) cm.
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in cable patt, after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Retrosaria Vovó but Madelinetosh Tosh Sport is a great substitute!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits