Priced at $26.50
Taken from Botanical Knits by Alana Dakos: "Lovely ladies socks adorned with a graceful climbing cable and leaf pattern like ivy on a trellis."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Botanical Knits by Alana Dakos, pg 63 - Ivy Trellis Socks
- Size US 1 Double Point Needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), or needles for preferred sock knitting method. Other notions: stitch markers, a cable needle, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 11" Cuff circumference (stretched), 7" foot circumference (unstretched), 6.5" cuff length after blocking.
- Gauge: 32 sts and 42 rows over 4"
- Yarn Shown is Miss Babs Yummy Monochrome Sock and Baby which we do not currently carry. The designer also recommends Tosh Sock or Malabrigo Sock. We've used Tosh Sock for the kit.