Priced at $140.00
Taken from Hill Country Weavers Prairie Bliss Vol. 1: "Welcome Baby with a lightweight blanket that also makes a great nursing shawl. Crochet the body back and forth in rows to create the diamond texture, then frame it with an airy edging worked in a contrasting yarn."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Hill Country Weavers Prairie Bliss Vol. 1, pg 12 - Prairie Bliss Vol. 1
- Size US F-5 Crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 32" x 39" after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts & 10 rows over 4" in body pattern before blocking.
- Color Shown is Pashmina-Sugar Plum & Merino Light- Antler.