Priced at $152.00
Taken from Interweave Knits Magazine Spring 2014: "The Dhania Shawl is worked top down and is reversible, thanks to an allover welting pattern. A simple sawtooth edging is worked across the live stitches at the bottom."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Magazine Spring 2014, pg 46 - Dhania Shawl
- Size US 4-40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch marker, removable stitch marker and tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 75" wide and 36" long at center back after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 38 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is Winter Wheat.