Priced at $162.00
It's KAL time!! Louis Boria of Brooklyn Boy Knits is ready to party, er - knit with you next month! Louis' colorful asymmetric Massallo Shawl will be the focus of the fun! This project is great for beginners looking to move beyond just knit and purl, but also entertaining for more seasoned knitters who simply need a new project. Louis will host youtube videos and Q & As on Instagram, covering topics like how to make your shawl larger to make the most of your yarn!
Louis has put together two GORGEOUS color combos (options 2 & 3), while the color geniuses at Madelinetosh have contributed option 1. If these colorways aren't your jam, feel free to put together any six shades of Tosh DK you like!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- NOTE: You will need to purchase the
Massallo Shawl pattern from Louis Boria's Ravelry store.
- Designed by Louis Boria
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 24" or 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
- Size: One (adjustable)
- Gauge: 21 sts x 28 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- 1 skein each of 6 different colors of Tosh DK are required.