Priced at $28.00
Taken from: Laine Magazine, Issue 11 - "Litha" - The perfect homage to being outdoors, the Litha socks feature a delicate wheat ear motif that runs along the top of the foot and leg. Two simple lace panels on each side of the wheat motif makes these socks easily adjustible for different sizes. Using the magic loop method, these socks are knit from the toe up and shine a light on a special short row heel Christelle invented!
- Designed by Tricot & Stitch.
- Size US 1.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2)
- Finished Measurements: Leg Length (all sizes): 5.15" / 13 cm.
Foot Length: 9.25 (10)" / 23.5 (25.5) cm.
Foot Circumference: 8 (9)" / 20 (23) cm.
- Gauge: 34 stitches and 43 rows = 4 inches in St St, after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Tricot & Stitch Extrafine Fingering but Madelinetosh Euro Sock is a great substitute!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits