Hats for the whole family! This adorable elf-like hat is written to accommodate the tiniest of heads to the largest. And each size takes just one skein of yarn!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Brandi Palmer
- Hook: US Size I-9 (5.5 mm) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, pom-pom, 2 locking stitch markers
- Sizes: Newborn (Toddler, Child, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large)
- Shown in Adult Large on a child.
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 14 (15, 17, 18, 20, 21)"; Height: 14.25 (15.25, 17, 17.75, 19.75, 20.5)"
- Gauge: 16 sts x 9 rows = 4" in double crochet
- Shown in Madelinetosh Vintage in color Blood Runs Cold. Leopard and Natural also look great - just check out the knit version of this hat! 1 skein is required for each hat (all sizes). Blood Runs Cold is on order and we expect it arrive by late January. You may substitute any worsted weight yarn, just be sure to check your gauge.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.