Priced at $13.20
Taken from: The SweaterBabe Pattern Collection - "Hibiscus" - Dontcha just hate leaving rings on your coffee table? When you notice you have them, it's too late and now you just gotta deal with them. A solution to this is using these ultra cute hibiscus flower petal coasters! Save the grief of coffee rings and replace it with the joy of just how adorable these little guys are! Clever and cute, these precious petals are great for reuse and perfect for gift-giving!
- Designed by SweaterBabe.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1
- Finished Measurements: Each coaster shown above is approx 3 ¾" [9.5 cm] at widest point of the bottom and 4 ¾" [12 cm] long.
- Gauge: 23 sts = 3 ¾"/ 9.5 cm and 42 rows = 4 ¾" / 12 cm in lace, aggressively blocked.
- Yarn shown is Madelinetosh Unicorn Tails in the shade Chamomile.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits