Priced from $26.50 to $53.00
Perfect for layering over a tank in the warmer months, this tee takes only one or two skeins of laceweight Prairie yarn. It's knit from the top down with just two little seams under the arm for minimal finishing.
Green Machine is named after a piece of equipment at the Madelinetosh headquarters in Texas that skeins yarn that has come from the mill on cones. The color in the sample was dyed specially for this project, and is named Jazz Hands after Jasmine herself.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Green Machine is a free pattern download from Knitty.
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- Size US 2 (2.75 mm) and US 3 (3.25 mm) 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holders, tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X), shown in size M with 6.75" of positive ease
- Finished Bust: 29.5 (34.5, 38.75, 43.75, 48.75, 53.75, 58.5, 63.5, 68.5)".
- Gauge: 26 sts x 36 rows = 4" in Stockinette Stitch using larger needle.
- Shown in Madelinetosh Prairie in color Jazz Hands. 1 (1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2) skeins are required.
Colors Available in this Kit