Priced at $52.00
This design is available for purchase from Vanessa Ewing's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "A fun to knit lace and cable triangular scarf that is worked simultaneously on the diagonal while increasing stitches for the body. This is a quick and satisfying scarf that can be completed in a couple evenings.
About the name: Khione is the Greek Goddess of Winter.
The cerulean blue has an icy coolness that reminds me of crisp mornings."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Vanessa Ewing's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 7 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: a cable needle and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 50" wingspan, after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts, 28 rows = 4".
- Color Shown: Safety Glass.