Priced from $28.00 to $56.00
First Note really does convey a melody from the gently curving shape down to the lyrical lace border. This georgeous shawl is knit from the top down beginning with just a few stitches, and finishes off with some fun lace!
This pattern requires 485 yds of fingering weight yarn, and these requirements will vary depending on your gauge. Some folks have had success with just a single 100g skein, others have needed to dip into a second skein. Feeling lucky?
- Designed by yellowcosmo (Connie Peng)
- Size US 5 (3.75 mm) 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers (optional).
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements 78" wide x 16" tall / 198 cm x 40.5 cm
- Gauge: 18 sts x 30 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch, after blocking.
- Shown in Plucky Knitter Primo Fingering. We recommend Madelinetosh Euro Sock!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits