Priced from $79.50 to $135.00
Taken from: Pom Pom Magazine - Issue 34 - Fall 2020 "Crossfade" - Shawls AND cables? Sign us up! This squishy project is knitted flat as a narrow, symmetrical triangle shawl with a reversed slipped stitch edging. This project begins with a 3-st cast-on increasing every row until reaching the widest point of the shawl. After that, you decrease every row and work to the cast-off tip!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by A L Leong (aleongtimetomake).
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, cable needle, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2)
- Finished Measurements: Width along top edge: 183.5 (226.5)cm / 72 (89)"
Depth: 49.5 (60.5)cm / 19½ (23¾)"
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in Main Pattern Chart on 4.5mm needles after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Retrosaria Brusca but Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage is a great Substitute.