Priced at $53.00
Taken from: Star Wars - Knitting the Galaxy - "Clone Trooper Hat" - Ready? Aim-- Knit! Are you a fan of colorwork? This hat is for you! Knit in the round from the bottom up, this unisex hat starts off with corrugated ribbing. The high-contrast clone trooper motifs march across the body of the hat, mirroring how they would in battle, hehe! To stand out from the other clones, you can always add a pom pom or tassel!
- Designed by Tanis Gray.
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2).
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 19¼ (22) in. / 49 (56) cm
Length: 9 (9½) in. / 23 (24) cm
- Gauge: 29 stitches and 44 rows = 4 inches in Stranded Colorwork.
- Yarn shown is The Fiberists Collins Unum Fingering but Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a great substitute!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits