Rich texture and three different types of cables cover the body and saddle sleeves of this pullover. Worked mostly on a size 9 needle, this modern, yet classic piece goes quicker than you think!
This sweater body is knit in the round from the bottom up, then front and back are separated at the armholes. Sleeves are knit in the round from the bottom up, and then back and forth for the saddle and armhole.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- US Size 9 (5.5 mm) 32" circular & set of dpns; US Size 6 (4 mm) 32" circular & set of dpns; 16"
circular (for neck edging only) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, cable needle,
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, 1X) (2X, 3X, 4X, 5X)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36.5 (40.75, 45, 49.25, 51.5) (53.5, 56.75, 61, 65.25)"
- Gauge: 15 sts x 21 rows = 4" in Moss St with larger needle
- Shown in Madelinetosh TML Triple Twist in color Medieval. 7 (8, 9, 10, 11) (12, 13, 14, 16) skeins are required.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.