Priced from $182.00 to $256.50
From Laine Magazine 8: The Cimes sweater is a light, delicate and flowy garment, yet it feels covering and comforting. The lace pattern is worked all over, resulting in a very intricate and textured fabric - just like the forest's canopy. The lace pattern is really easy to memorize, with just one row of manipulation for a four-row repeat. It is a drop shoulder sweater knitted from the bottom up, and knitted in the round. It hits slightly above the hips, has a lot of drape, and still quite a lot of positive ease, to let the wearer go with the flow, and feel all the feels.
- Designed by Eveline Cantin-Bergeron
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.75 (37.25, 42.75, 48, 49.75, 55, 58.75)", intended to be worn with 6-8" of positive ease
- Gauge: 27 stitches and 32 rows = 4" in lace pattern on US Size 5 needles
- Needles: US Size 5 (3.75 mm) & 4 (3.5 mm) 32" circular are required but not included)
- Shown in Madelinetosh DK Twist color Cactus, we recommend Farm Twist instead! 7 (7, 8, 8, 8, 9, 9) hanks are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits