Priced from $108.00 to $270.00
Cardiflower is a little fall trifle, with cropped sleeves and a slightly cropped body, perfect for layering. It has gentle A line shaping for a little extra movement.
This piece is knit almost seamlessly from the top down. You could opt to remove the pockets for an entirely seamless sweater. But if you do choose to add the pockets, have fun with a contrast lining that peeks out from behind the lace detail in front.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Cardiflower is a free pattern download from Knitty.
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- US Sizes 5 (3.75 mm) & 7 (4.5 mm): 32" circular and set of dpns (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holders or waste yarn, cable needle, yarn needle
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X), shown in size XS with 1-2" of negative ease
- Finished Bust (buttoned): 33.75 (38.25, 42.75, 46.75, 50.75, 54.75, 58.75, 62.75, 66.75)".
- Gauge: 18 sts x 29 rows = 4" in Stockinette Stitch using larger needle.
- Shown in Madelinetosh Vintage in color Toasted Sugar (MC) and Bluesteau (CC; used for pocket linings). Kits below include MC only, as the pockets require only a small amount of yarn. 4 (5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10) skeins of MC are required.
Colors Available in this Kit