Priced from $54.00 to $108.00
From the Designer: Born during a night of boredom, and of the desire to just feel the rhythm of the stitches in my hands, this cowl is both easy to make and easy to wear. It's designed to resemble a triangular shawl wrapped around your neck... but it's not. Just slip it over your head and you are ready to go.
Designed for 2 skeins of DK-weight yarn, the cowl is worked from the top down. It features a blurry chevron texture on top, stripes in the middle, and a lacy ribbing near the edge.
Perfect for any adventurous knitter and beyond, the soothing Blurry Cowl takes chevrons to a whole new level! The lacy ribbing of the edge gives way to a meditative experience knitting the rest of this triangular cowl!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Joji Locatelli.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 22¼" 56 cm. Length: 21½" 53.5 cm.
- Gauge: 19 stitches = 4 inches in Stockinette.
- Yarn shown is Wobble Gobble Merino DK but Madelinetosh Tosh DK is a great substitute!