Priced at $189.00
Taken from: Star Wars - Knitting the Galaxy - "Anakin's Infinity Cowl" - This cowl mimics the unique textiles used by our troubled Anakin Skywalker using stranded colorwork. Staring with a provisional cast-on and then knit in the round, adjust this easily-modifiable pattern to your liking by changing up the length. The ends are not bound off but instead grafted together, creating a seamless loop truly fitting of the title "Infinity Scarf".
- Designed by Tanis Gray.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1.
- Finished Measurements: Width: 14½ in. / 37 cm
Circumference: 70 in. / 178 cm
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 20 rows = 4 inches in Stranded Colorwork.
- Yarn shown is Queen City Yarn Wesley Heights Worsted but Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage is a great substitute!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits