Priced at $58.00
Taken from: Renegade Knitwear "Garden Bed" - In celebration of Mother's Day 2017, Chris of Renegade Knitwear collaborated with Jimmy Beans to design a shawl using two of their Lorna's Laces Limited Edition colors for the months of April and May, with the theme being "April Showers bring May Flowers". GARDEN BED uses two skeins of sock yarn in an uncommon construction. One color is knit in a repeating lace motif with picots, and the second color is picked up along the edge of the panel, decreasing in easy garter stitch to create a triangle shape, more than suitable for the wonderful mother figure in your life.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 4-40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 77" in wingspan. 29" from top of shawl to deepest point, after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 20 rows = 4 inches
in Garter Stitch, blocked.
- Colors shown are 1) purple & green: Shepherd Sock in '17 May - Jimmy's April Showers (discontinued) and '17 May - May Flowers (discontinued), and 2) blue and purple: Purple Club and '17 January - Berry Blizzard (discontinued). See below for alternative colors.