Priced at $54,000.00
Taken from Crochetscene 2014: "Shaping is cleverly contained to the shells of these deliciously lacy socks, with a solid toe and heel. A stretchy ribbon keeps the socks in place."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Crochetscene 2014, pg 108 - Chablis Socks.
- Size B crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), decorative elastic, stitch markers, a sewing needle and thread, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 10.75 (11.5, 12.25, 13)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 7 dc and 8 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Powder Blue.