Priced from $192.00 to $352.00
Evoking the columnar vertical lines of the Eiffel Tower, the cable panels along this sweater flare out with the A line shaping. These panels are actually worked using twisted crossed stitches, and the use of a cable needle is optional.
Shown in romantic pink, any shade of Merino DK would shine in this pullover! It's worked seamlessly from the top down. The Eiffel Twist panel is both written and charted.
Purchase La Bien Aimee Merino DK, and you will receive a Ravelry download code where you can get the pattern for free!
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- The pattern is on Ravelry here:(pattern link)
- US Sizes 4 (3.5 mm) & 6 (4 mm): 16" & 24" circular, set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, stitch holders, cable needle (optional)
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 1XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.25 (37, 41.5, 45.25, 49.25, 53, 57.5, 61.25)"
- Gauge: 21 sts x 28 rnds = 4" in stockinette stitch, after blocking.
- Shown in La Bien Aimee Merino DK in color Damask. 6 (6, 7, 8, 8, 9, 10, 11) hanks are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit